After a break for other things (RIAT Airshow and my little boy's birthday) I've finally got round to making progress on the Hornet.
I've finally started to paint the build, this one has fought a little to get to this stage.
I tried Humbrol no1 primer on this one, what a mistake!
It sprayed O.K, but dried to a very course finish. Normal a quick rub with some cloth will buff up the surface, not this stuff! I had to wet and dry sand the whole model and then the residue dried to a hard paste which then needed sanding and washing again.
Anyway here is the model after all the hassle with the primer coat-
Last night got the preshade on, I used Revel No9 for preshade work.
This week hopefully I'll make a start on the main scheme