I’m on the verge of pulling the trigger on a project I’ve been mulling over for a while now. I would like to build a 57th FIS F-4E out of Keflavik. Something about the long nose Rhino in ADC Gray! I need help with the following:
1. Best 1/48 Scale F-4E? I have the Hasegawa Korean Air Force F-4E, 30yr Anniversary kit, and the Promodeler rebox of the early E.
2. I’m using Mr Paints currently but can’t seem to source ADC Gray through that brand. What are some good suggestions for that color?
3. What is the best aftermarket cockpit/ejection seats for the E?
4. What decals are out there besides the Experts’ Choice sheet?
5. What is a good source for Data and Stencils?
Any and all help would be greatly appreciated!