I once bought a bunch of old models to use them for spare parts and - forgot them mostly. Last summer I found a case with these parts:
In a moment of euphoria I decided to build an Apollo 13 full stack out of this by scratching all the missing parts: no aftermarket, no parts of other (Revell Apollo) Kits.
This is my result:
Ok - the decals are those of spacemodelsystems, but I had them in stash and didn't buy them for this project.
Sorry for the poor pictures, there was no sunshine for weeks here...
If you are interested in the story of building it, look HERE (modellboard.net, website in german!).
Hope you like it!