Jump to content

ScaleWorx

Members
  • Content Count

    136
  • Joined

  • Last visited

About ScaleWorx

  • Rank
    Rivet Counter
  • Birthday 11/28/1975

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male
  • Location
    Republic of Georgia
  • Interests
    SAAF and experimental aircraft

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Thanks for the advice, but I think I'd rather wait for a possible re release. I do have a 1/35 work in progress set based on the Academy kit, but that project is on hold due to many other projects on the go. Also have to acquire one of the Academy kits again, as I did not have space in my luggage for it when we moved to Georgia (the country). Here's a pic of 1/35, 1/48 and 1/72 together. Cheers, John
  2. HeavyArty, let's hope so, because I don't have one in my stash... 🤞 Anyway, I managed to make a mold of the wider chord composite main rotor blade, and cast the first set successfully 🙂 Cheers, John
  3. Would there be sufficient interest in a Mike model conversion for a kit that is now out of production?
  4. Thank you. HeavyArty, thanks. The one on the left is the 1/48 set I made back in 2018. See the thread below. Cheers, John
  5. Hi guys, Finally had some time to work on and complete the upturned exhausts. The mold was was made and a successful first cast was made. Still working on the main rotor blade master. Cheers, John
  6. Hi guys, So it's been two years since I finished the 1/48 Lakota's masters, but haven't seen one built. I certainly don't have time to complete models anymore. A modeler from Thailand, Supawat Putthitornworasit, finished this one recently. He added some extra scratchbuilt details and pilots, and it turned out nicely 🙂 https://imgur.com/WzlibYWhttps://imgur.co Cheers, John
  7. Thanks LD. The 1/48 set has been available for quite a while. The 1/72 set will also be made available in the near future. Cheers, John
  8. Hi guys, I've been busy with making a 1/72 Upturned Exhaust System and wider chord composite main rotor blades for the 1/72 Italeri UH-60. Made quite some progress, and took a picture of it in comparison to the 1/48 scale set I made long ago. Cheers, John
  9. Finally got all the bits and bobs done. Cheers, John
  10. Something interesting about this .303 platform, is that a similar version of it was used on the Rhodesian Bell 205 "Cheetah". It was mounted inside the cabin on a rotating platform, but very few photos available of it. I only managed to find these 4 poor photos after hours of searching. And just found this nice one 🙂
  11. Thanks Tank 🙂 We're still under level 4 lockdown, and they're now allowing local e-commerce only so far. Quite frustrating, considering building models keeps one indoors...
  12. Hey guys, It's been a loooong time since my last visit to this thread. Finished this project back in 2018. Don, I have to agree. Besides the odd shape of the Fujimi kit, the scale is 1/50 and therefore too small for the 1/48 gunship conversion. I'll send you a PM 😉 I have also recently made the Rhodesian Alouette III twin .303 Browning G-Car conversion. Cheers,
  13. Wow, that's some work on such a tiny helicopter! 😀 Looking forward to seeing this one finished.
  14. Excellent work Oliver, as usual 😉 Wow, didn't expect all this work for a diorama, but it's going to look awesome! 👌
×
×
  • Create New...