VF-Decals new sheet Preview Sneak Peak!!!

We should be seeing this one mid November.

Very Fine !!! :banana:

Will we still be seeing this one in the "Gentlemen's Scale" as well Brian ?

Gregg

Edited by GreyGhost
There is already a 72nd VF-103 F-18E sheet on the street. Just released through LuckyModel. I got a set on the way!

Yes...although it's for the F version;)

Two on their way to me too! Gotta have it if I'm going to enter the Jolly Rogers 1/72 History next year at Nats in the "Collection" category. :thumbsup:

There is already a 72nd VF-103 F-18E sheet on the street. Just released through LuckyModel. I got a set on the way!

Ah, yes. The Hobby Decal dry transfers are what you ordered.

Ours are water slide decals printed by Microscale.

Don't thnak me fellas.

Thank Mike Pister for drawing them!! His art work is phenominal!!

All I do is come up with the ideas, pack decals, ship decals, recieve decals, proof decals, smell decals, occasionally taste decals, etc..

Honestly though, I had considered firing these off to 2Bobs because I was thinking of calling it quits with our VF-31 sheet. But, we have a new distributor who has set us over the top, which I will announce who it is later this week. Plus, Mike had sunk alot of hours into the sheet already, and I couldn't let his effort be waisted. So I figured we'd release it. Besides, I couldn't let the Jolly rogers get out of my hands.

I have decided to strictly go with distributor sales only, that way, the customers are happy (meaning better turn around time for orders), I'm happy, and the world will be at peace.

As for pre-orders, I'll have Creighton set up the links, but I am only limiting them to 25 orders. I don't want to get bogged down with piled up orders like I have in the past, especially since I'll be going TDY again next month for a couple weeks.

More on this later, now, off to work!!

Edited by VF-103guy