Hope you get it done :D

I started one about 2 years ago, got as far as painting the cockpit before another project diverted my attention away from the 177. I re-started it this past summer to be part of the heavies GB and got as far as getting the fuselage together and starting to re-shape the rear set of Bomb bay doors before getting distracted again. I may get it done after the ones underway for this build get completed :)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi Jes,

Nice work on the many subjects you have posted. I am wondering though how you work. Do you have an entire row of model you work on all at once?

I think i like his entry the best of all you have posted , it stands out from all of the fighters in this GB.

Jochem

Thanks Jochem

Well i always have some 20 models on, some of them might be put away for a while if i lose interes in the subjekt, and then take them out later.

I have done i think 25 bf109 i a row for BoB GB, but that can be at bit boring doing the same gluing/grinding etc. 25 times, but when the paint goes on one is happy for the final result.

cheers

Jes