I'll be with Mikeew, on the all-new Classic British Kits SIG stand.

Considering the IPMS(UK) is allegedly struggling, it's good to see that new SIG's are happening!

Looking forward to the two days...can my wallet stand it?

Looking forward to meeting some of you lot as well! :P

Regards,

Bruce

I'll be there both days Sat & Sun hopefully with my F-4J UK.I should be at the harrier sig at some point during my visit,sounds good i have never been before so i might see some of you there.

Cheers Clive.

15-10-006

Making the trip from Ireland. Should arrive there by around mid-afternoon, flights and trains oermitting. Will be there for most of Sunday.

First timer, too.

Looking forward to this.....

I plan to wear my rather fetching ARC t-shirt :D

Liam\

Right then - 12:00 hrs, Saturday 18 November, Wonderland models - complete with ARC badge.

Now - are we ARSERS - or ARKERS ???? (in case someone asks).

Cheers

Ken

PS - Are we doing it all again on Sunday - for those who are there both days - plus those who can only make it on Sunday ??

I have my members pass and I'll be attending BOTH DAYS!! Yahoooooo!

Will also be milling around the HARSIG stand at some stage - as I have a few models on display there - haven't we all this year!!!!??

REALLY look forward to meeting up with you all!!

WONDERLAND 1200 it is then!!!

I'll be there on Saturday and Sunday, at IPMS Stafford and the What If? SIG stands.....and, of course, wandering around with a suitably vacant look on my face perusing at all the goodies.

Jon, is 39 your age, inside leg or just a number plucked from the ether? :cheers:

Would like to make it this year (having been in the past, not gone for ~3 years though) but I've just started a new part time job which is going to make the travel back to Aberystwyth somewhat 'interesting' given I'd most likely have to rely on a Sunday trains service to be back for work <_< :D

Besides, my stash of unbuilt kits is hitting double figures, and I have 3 unfinished models on my bench back home.....and I feel guilty about spending more until I make a dent in that pile, heretic and strange as it may sound to some of you lot :D

I'll be there - Saturday only as a visitor. See you guys at Wonderland at 12 complete with badge (what fun!).

Will our resident photographer Phil be doing the official pic? If I see him at Yeovilton this Saturday I'll be sure to ask.