I'll be there on the Saturday behind the What If/TSR2/R&D stands :D

Weegie, which one are you in wonderland? I always forget to ask for you when I pop in at Waddington/Telford to see what discounted kits you've got (still kicking myself for not picking up that SEAC 1/48 Hasegawa P-47 @ Waddington).

I'll probly wear my Redwings jersey to make myself more conspicuous to ARCers (points at avatar)

If Cop's (Nigel) going, I'll probably accompany him... missed last year's unfortunately...

Definetly. The leaves booked, the shopping list started and the house keeping money stolen B) . I`ll be slinking out of the house saturday morning. The only question that remains is....................whose driving Mike or me? :cheers:

Not entirely sure as yet, as I could be abroad again on those dates. (One of the reasons I will not be there as a trader too!).

If I am in the UK at the time, I may attend on the Sunday, as a paying member of the public. :thumbsup:

:cheers:

This all smacks like a bit of a PLAN :D

ARCers, organised ???

Arranging a meeting ahead of the event ?? :o

Steady lads - we'll be meeting for a drink next !!! :wub: :cheers:

I'll be there on the Soviet SIG Stand, Friday pm, Saturday & Sunday - with my Amodel Il-76, if I can get it finished in time...

Name a time and place - and I'll see you there.

Ken

PS - I don't suppose we have a photographer ??

I'll be there on Saturday aswell. I need to get there a bit earlier than I did last year, there is just so much to see.

Are we all going to wear an ARC badge? I printed the NATS one off last year, and having added my name to it will be have mine on. It worked last year, I met someone (shamefully I have forgotten who) from ARC. Unfortunately they did know about the get together and I met them after it.

If I remember rightly we only just had room for the group shot last year and there seem even more names here this year!

cheers

Grant

I'll be there on Saturday aswell. I need to get there a bit earlier than I did last year, there is just so much to see.

Are we all going to wear an ARC badge? I printed the NATS one off last year, and having added my name to it will be have mine on. It worked last year, I met someone (shamefully I have forgotten who) from ARC. Unfortunately they did know about the get together and I met them after it.

If I remember rightly we only just had room for the group shot last year and there seem even more names here this year!

cheers

Grant

That's right,we were a bit pressed for space.We'll find somewhere :cheers: The badge is a good idea though.

Stephen

Edited by Stephen

I'm hoping to be there on the Saturday, it was my camera that the Swiss guys used for the group photo last year, if you are going to take pics don't forget the lighting in the halls gives offf a dreadful yellow light you'll have to adjust your white balance accordingly.

Looks like its Wonderland Models at 12 noon again then :cheers: .

I'll be there both days and also friday pm.

I'll be joining Desmojen manning the Classic British Kits SIG stand - come and say hi, its a new SIG for this year!

I will also bring my camera too.

Regarding the ARC badge...anyone able to post it up so we can download it?