2006 Miramar Airshow

Good to see CTW-6 well represented with the T-39N and T-6A. I was supposed to be on that T-39, but I gave my spot to a guy who had family in San Diego (the things I miss out on for being the nice guy). Looks like it was a pretty nice airshow. Thanks for the pics.

Mike

Good to see CTW-6 well represented with the T-39N and T-6A. I was supposed to be on that T-39, but I gave my spot to a guy who had family in San Diego (the things I miss out on for being the nice guy). Looks like it was a pretty nice airshow. Thanks for the pics.

Mike

Mike, here's another pic of the T-39.

260.jpg

:huh:

Daniel

Appreciated you sharing your pics from the Miramar Air Show. I was was wondering you had any other views of the digital camoflaged F-18C or if you could tell me the tail serial no.? I want to build one in that scheme.

thanks

Phi Daniels

The Digi Bug has been well discussed here on ARC before...

Its Buno is 165188

Here are a few pics I took on Sat. It was a pretty good show. The one part that ****** me off the most was I missed a chance to meet up with 2 fellow ARCer's, Brian P. and CRSCA. Sorry guys my battery died on my phone so I couldn't recive my messages or calls. Damn phones!

2.jpg

1.jpg

Mike

Edited by Mike5401