Travel Buddy

Hi,

I'm looking to drive up to telford from Stewkley (Beds/Bucks).

Haven't decided which day yet. Will sort out details with anyone if they are up for this.

Want to know if there is anyone that would like a drive up there, who was going by public transport, who would rather go by car and don't mind pitching in half for the diesel, probably cheaper by a long way by public means :thumbsup:

Umm, preferably local to the above location, Luton, Aylesbury, Milton Keynes, Bicester etc

Things to know, I smoke, so don't mind if you wanna in the car, plus i might have one in the car aswell, so just wanted to let whoever know in advance.

Either way, thought it might be a good idea, share the cost a bit, and meet a fellow arcer, plus have someone to chat to on the rather dull journey up north :cheers:

Let me know.

All the best

Matt

Matt

If you do Saturday and Northampton isn't to out of your way (Although I could get to MK Train station) I'd be intrested.

Dave

Hi Dave,

Sorry for taking so long to reply, had to wait to find out which day at the weekend the Missus wasn't working and thankfully it appears to be Saturday :D Means I don't have to drive her to work basically.

So yeah, I'd be heading up Saturday, I figure Northampton could be en route, if we went the M1 way, how close do you live to the M1 J16?

I'd be planning to try get up there fairly early in the day and then browse around for a good few hours, etc etc.

Speak to you later

Matt