Aztek/Testors warranty address?

Who has had their Aztek body replaced under warranty? I need to know how to contact Testors to get an RMA. I've tried contacting them through their website feedback form but they haven't replied after a couple of weeks. Funny how they make it rather difficult to contact thme, I must say. I've had good luck out of my original model and A470 over the years but the A470 has gone all floppy-trigger on me now. TIA!

• 5 years later...

Who has had their Aztek body replaced under warranty? I need to know how to contact Testors to get an RMA. I've tried contacting them through their website feedback form but they haven't replied after a couple of weeks. Funny how they make it rather difficult to contact thme, I must say. I've had good luck out of my original model and A470 over the years but the A470 has gone all floppy-trigger on me now. TIA!

I got a new one under warranty years ago when the same thing happened to mine - in fact they sent me two!

But when the trigger snapped again in one of those, I just fixed it myself like this:

All.jpg

Linkage1.jpg

Edited by Thommo

I would not bother with that thing anymore. You've gotten your money out of it. Go get yourself a decent airbrush from an established airbrush manufacturer who knows what they are doing. I have been using the same Paasche H for 30 years. They are bulletproof.

• 2 months later...

I would not bother with that thing anymore. You've gotten your money out of it. Go get yourself a decent airbrush from an established airbrush manufacturer who knows what they are doing. I have been using the same Paasche H for 30 years. They are bulletproof.

My 1st airbrush was a Paasche H. You're right about them being bullet proof,built for farming,a bit too built,but i know they last and still look new years later.i used it for about 5 years then bought the Aztec when it 1st came out.i got rid of the Paasche.the Aztec is a breeze to use.threading the eye of the needle days gone.just change the nozzle for fine,medium,splatter etc.like a Rotring Rapidograph and they're lighter and easier to use.It is a decent airbrush,i've got better results with the aztec i couldnt achieve with the paasche.i've had and used both.it isnt bomb proof thats all.but its only an airbrush,i'm not sure what punishment an airbrush is meant to take.touch wood,mine hasnt missed a beat since 1991.when this does go CAT5 i'll go and get another one.

Edited by bzn20