General Dynamics/Lockheed Martin F-16 Fighting Falcon

Hi guys! Recently I started working on a F-16 profile :cheers: Here is where it is so far, at the moment it is being drawn to represent a F-16C Block 30B from the Indiana ANG, 85-1500.

f-16c231006.jpg

Hope you guys like it ! :)

Edited by Lieuwe
Oh....Vipers!

Lieuwe please do some USAFE ones...Spang,Aviano...or old skool Ramstein..

cheers,

Gary...on a USAFE Viper modeling trip right now

Once it's done I'll gladly do all the Falcon's you want ;) (never liked the nickname viper :blink: ) As long as I have good images showing unit markings etc :)

I see I started a trend here...... :D Still awaiting an e-mail from the project officer Lieuwe,have you found out anything on the printing costs?

Not yet :) Will look at some printers soon. If those can't come up with something good there are still other options :P

Todays progress BTW

f-16c251006-3.jpg

Added:

1. The ECS Hot Air Exhaust

2. A port just forward of it I have no idea of what it is :crying:

3. The Cannon port

4. A load of fasteners you cant see well on this resolution but which should show up in print.

Edited by Lieuwe
As long as I have good images showing unit markings etc :)

Oh, I'm pretty sure that images with markings won't be a problem.

I sent you about 12Mb of images today that you requested. I hope I didn't fill up your mailbox.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Jake

Jeff, in that last pic of 91-0416, does the jet have some kind of shade/screen inside the canopy or is that just a reflection?

It's a shade inside the canopy. Lots of units in the southern part of the US use them, too. Not quite as bad as the $%@ sunshades, but close. I'm sure they're extremely useful, but, come on, where is their priorities??? They need to keep their jets looking pretty for the camera!

:cheers:

Jake

Not yet :rolleyes: Will look at some printers soon. If those can't come up with something good there are still other options :D

Todays progress BTW

f-16c251006-3.jpg

Added:

1. The ECS Hot Air Exhaust

2. A port just forward of it I have no idea of what it is :lol:

3. The Cannon port

4. A load of fasteners you cant see well on this resolution but which should show up in print.

That Viper artwork looks very nice and sharp. Can' wait to see it finished.

Lieuwe,I will be visiting the base this weekend,any thing you might need a picture of for the print?I'll do what I can to get the pics you need.

Hi ThePhantomTwo! I am most in need of photo's of :

1. The two large fasteners on the gun port

2. Droptanks

3. AMRAAM's

4. Sidewinder's

5. Pylon's (centerline and the pylon's on the left/red side)

6. Triple Ejector Rack's

I want to be able to present the machine in both clean and loaded configuration :worship: BTW if you see a F-16D hanging around feel free to take some pictures from the left side of the cockpit area ! :thumbsup: