Lockheed T-33A T-Bird Academy 1:48

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Wild Weasel78, this is my first post, do you remember if there was anymore resin cockpits on e-bay, I am getting ready to start the same model and wanted to use the resin cockpits. I was a flight line mechanic on t he T-33 during the Korean war,was stationed at Moody AFB Valdosta,Ga. later on transfered over to B-25's so that I could get on flying status $50 bucks extra on the month back then that was big money. Enough about me, looking forward to hearing from you.

Irish (AKA Pat )

pobrient@compascable.net

Hi

Thats cool to see you here :D :D ,i remember the buy with the KMC Pit from you . My last Project was a B-26 C Invader from the Korean War ,the Kit is from Monogram in 1:48. Look here http://www.arcforums.com/forums/air/index....65&hl=B-26C

greetings Michael :)

Edited by Wild Weasel78

Hi Michael,

Thanks for answering my question, KMC was one that I haven't tried yet but will get on it tonight. You have one good looking T-Bird hope that mine turns out as good. I am working on Revell's B-26 Marauder 1/72 at the present time I try to stay on 1/48's scale the old eyes aren't as good as they used to be. Take care and see you later.

Irish ( AKA Pat ) :worship::coolio: