hi guys no flying thingies finnished to show you yet .......so i thought some of you would maybe like to see this

finally finished this one by adding some scratched built vegitation at his feet

the figure was finished on a naked base for almost two years ,but i thought it was missing something to tie it back to the movie .

The leafy plants are made out of cut out paper , twist tie stems, sand , kitty litter,and a bit of moss..all painted and washed in acrylics ...like the figure its self .

its my first atempt at scratchig plants ..the results seamed strange to me at first wasent sure !.... couldnt see the forest though the trees as it were! :) .but it has since ...started to grow on me :banana: .....i dont know .what do you guys think ? leafs to big ?

IMG_08833.jpg

IMG_0882.jpg

close up of predy boy floyd here

DCP03234.jpg

G'Day Hell Bent. Your plantings are good enough to want watering and subtle enough for the figure. It is right because the figure (pretty good, BTW) dominates the base, and the plants suggest the whole terrain - it is as it should be.

George, out...............

Nice base,but I think you should repaint your McFarlane figure! :cheers:

You could also made more plants and even a snake for effect!

I have the same figure and Im planning a bigger vignette with a part of a tree...

Nice base,but I think you should repaint your McFarlane figure! :cheers:

You could also made more plants and even a snake for effect!

I have the same figure and Im planning a bigger vignette with a part of a tree...

Aha! a fellow ustomizer!!

It s all repainted ...exepct the eyes :P i figured why bother bother i wouldt be able to inprouve them ...... and joints have been remouved .....well ! not all the joints got lazzy!

the shoulder joint under the armor is on his left is still there .only seazzed in CX glue.

but next time i will do better i promise :rofl: