Russias' finest...Trumpy Flanker

Wow!!< like everyone has stated, Beautifully done, so real it appears to jump off the page at you, like I dare you to fly me. I've never seen this build until this moment. Man I'm glad I join this forum, really.

Tonal

Edited by tonal
  • 1 month later...

WOW!!!

I'm amazed by your skills. I have been trying to find the "In progress" forum of this build with out success. Hoping you try to replicate at least a few of the amazing techniques you use. Any idea where I might find it? Or sould it be possible to see the photos from the in progress?

I am totally in awe of your builds.

Chris

P.S. I found it. Again little more can be said but WOW!!!

Edited by Dadeo911

Hi everyone,

Just got back from a weekend away at Telford and spotted this one again. Tonal, Diego, shan, HOLMES and Ben, many thanks for the kind words my friends. I'm thrilled to see that folk are still enjoying this build and getting something from it. Cheers guys

Hi Chris, thanks for the generous thoughts. Glad you like the Su- and that you found the build thread.

I hope you find something in it that you can use or adapt. If there is anything I can help with please ask.

For anyone wishing to read the build thread look >> here <<

Cheers and thanks again :thumbsup: