Northern New Jersey, USA

Hi Way Hobby: Route 17 North, as soon as you see the Houlihans restaraunt, slow down and change into the right lane, the entrance to HWH is pretty tricky to get into, its almost right after the ending of the on-ramp from a major side street, so be careful

**More to come**

Anthony I was just there saturday to get some strip styrene and check what they have new for us... :D

Eric

Nice. I havent been there in a while...schools busy around this time :cheers:

Possibly this weekend, since I have a long weekend (Thursday and Friday).

Too bad none of the hobby shops nearby (2 actually) carry aftermarket :banana:

Nice. I havent been there in a while...schools busy around this time :crying:

Possibly this weekend, since I have a long weekend (Thursday and Friday).

Too bad none of the hobby shops nearby (2 actually) carry aftermarket :D

2 hobby shops nearby? Which ones? Where?

Eric

Edited by speedlimit

Hi-way Hobby (I was there today.... and man their selection of jets is getting small!) and Zeplin hobbies on 23 North (just before Home Depot/BJ's)... although they are more of an R/C store, they do have some good stuff.

Hog

Hi-way Hobby (I was there today.... and man their selection of jets is getting small!) and Zeplin hobbies on 23 North (just before Home Depot/BJ's)... although they are more of an R/C store, they do have some good stuff.

Hog

Where are you from Hog? I'm in Ramsey.

Zepp as alot of slot car/model rocketry (and R/C) stuff...but some good models, lotsa paint though. :cheers:

Theres some a little farther down the turnpike...but those...are far :crying:

I have no idea yet.

I think i'll opt to do things the old-fashioned way...go to college, study in college, party in college, finish college, find a job, and build more models thru it all :bandhead2:

Hmm...I think we should get together Speedlimit, you and me and meet for our own N. NJ ARCers 'club' :wave:

Edited by AnthonyWan
I have no idea yet.

I think i'll opt to do things the old-fashioned way...go to college, study in college, party in college, finish college, find a job, and build more models thru it all :cheers:

Hmm...I think we should get together Speedlimit, you and me and meet for our own N. NJ ARCers 'club' :whistle:

That's what College is all about (at least the drinking part anyway). Actually, I think it'd be good if the 3 of us can get together. I'm having issues with my F-18 that could better be shown how to do than explained.

We should definitely do that, get together, build some stuff, chat, etc, exchange ideas. :cheers:

We'll try to arrange something around Christmas break (since thats when I have most free time until spring break :crying:) Got a week off at the end of December. We'll try to get together at the library or something, a place with a large table/quiet room/lotsa ventilation :rofl:

Hehe... well, if it weren't for the fact that I'm flying to Berlin Germany on the 18th of Dec. for 3 weeks (going to get engaged) I'd be all for it... We have to get together before Feb. though, because I'm giving the 1/32 F-18 I'm working on as a birthday gift.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hog

Zeppelin Hobbies has moved to a new address...see Jholt's thread for a new website link. :woot.gif: