So Rick is up in Everett?

Cool....I gotta go pay him a visit. I used to be really close with all the crew at the Alderwood store. We would race R/C over at Galaxy in their Tamiya series and Rick gave his assistant manager Scott this big HTU banner to hang off his truck in the Galaxy parking lot......We did that at a couple of other events too. We used to play flag football over at the Lynnwood High school fields after they closed the shop on Monday nights......good times.

I thought it was the Redmond store he took over, not Renton....

EDIT - Yup....confirmed....went and saw Rick this morning and picked up a kit from him. You can definitely tell his influence on the store....His old Alderwood store was your run of the mill hobby shop...everything from models, R/C, trains, rockets...and Redmond was like that for a long time, now Redmond is about 3/4 R/C stuff and then some models.

His new store is great.....awesome selection of plastic model kits, from your run of the mill Revell stuff to high end Hasegawa and Tamiya....plenty of R/C stuff, rockets...all the good hobby stuff!

Edited by paul.nortness