Superhornet Mishap at Pensacola Today

I am surprised we have not seen the gory photos of the emergency brake sensor being removed with a chainsaw, and the usual suspects having a field day with it :)

I was at P-Cola that Saturday and I did get some pix of the crews taking a chainsaw to the landing gear afterwards, but some dude in a black suit and ray-bans asked about my camera's memory card and the next thing I remember, I'm sitting down at a KFC enjoying some chicken and mac-n-cheese and I can't find my memory card.

vindication

noun

1. the act of vindicating or defending against criticism or censure etc.; "friends provided a vindication of his position"

2. the justification for some act or belief; "he offered a persuasive defense of the theory" [syn: defense]

Guest LITTLE BIRD 117
I was at P-Cola that Saturday and I did get some pix of the crews taking a chainsaw to the landing gear afterwards, but some dude in a black suit and ray-bans asked about my camera's memory card and the next thing I remember, I'm sitting down at a KFC enjoying some chicken and mac-n-cheese and I can't find my memory card.

I don't mean to sound dumb, but are you serius!?

Thank you for the detailed and informative sum-up, VF-103guy. The one thing I like about fighter pilots is they're trained for the worst. They are trained to react to emergencies in an instant. I would definitely say that if not for these pilots' training this would have been more then just a "mishap".

I don't mean to sound dumb, but are you serious!?

Go rent the movie, "Men in Black" and his post will make even more sense.

And it's an excellent movie in it's own right by the way.

Edited by David Walker
Guest LITTLE BIRD 117

Ok, he was joking. That was the dumbest question I have ever asked. The reason I asked is cuase on certain subject's the military is really carking down.

• 2 months later...