I'm tossin the Sabre out and doing this one instead. I'm just not into doing another major wing swap on the 86 right now and I cant seem to round up late model decals. So this will be my third promised build for the Group Build. :woot.gif:

..... the bench

100_1999.jpg

Pro Modeler F-84G in 1/48 / Terry Dean nose weight / Eagle Strike Decals 48143

F-84G 51-10353, 310 Fighter Bomber Squadron, 58th Fighter Bomber group, Korea, 1952.

100_1996.jpg

Hi

I'm envious about your workplace :wierdo: You should see mine hah hah hah. Perhaps i'm even more envious about that plane you got there, nice work on the interior and respect for getting the exterior to look so flawless. The different panel shading and all, makes me wanna build a bare metal plane myself.

Jochem

Well I have this one pretty much done but I'll have to wait until Liberator24 straightens out my computer problems before I'll be able to post any pictures. As for the Group Build it seems to have pretty much stalled out. I hope we can recover before we go into a tail spin and crash. :boohoo:

Well I have this one pretty much done but I'll have to wait until Liberator24 straightens out my computer problems before I'll be able to post any pictures. As for the Group Build it seems to have pretty much stalled out. I hope we can recover before we go into a tail spin and crash. :bandhead2:

Hmmm, preventing a stall i think i will enter with a MiG-15, again in 1/72 because that is my favourite scale. Also i can do a bare metal finish, i think the MiG is perfect for that. Hope the store still has one in stock.

Cheers

Jochem

Hmmm, preventing a stall i think i will enter with a MiG-15, again in 1/72 because that is my favourite scale. Also i can do a bare metal finish, i think the MiG is perfect for that. Hope the store still has one in stock.

Cheers

Jochem

Jochem- You Rock!! :)

You wouldn't have that computer problem if you knew a good guy to help with that....

Have a good story for ya when I have the time. Got plenty of free time myself. The mustang is ready for paint. Too bad it takes the PC crashing to get us to be totally committed to these pieces of plastic...

Call ya later...

You wouldn't have that computer problem if you knew a good guy to help with that....

Have a good story for ya when I have the time. Got plenty of free time myself. The mustang is ready for paint. Too bad it takes the PC crashing to get us to be totally committed to these pieces of plastic...

Call ya later...

Hey Buddy! I have the best damn computer guy in florida and five other states working on it ! :cheers: