Nose weight required for 1/48 Hasegawa Phantoms?

I thought this would be an easy one to answer, but my "guesstimate" can go either way. Do you need to add a noseweight to the 1/48 Hasegawa Phantom kits to get these to sit on their landing gear? I am working on a 1/48 F-4J, and it looks like a close call on whether extra weight is required or not. I prefer not to add any extra weight if possible, so I thought I would poll the vast armada of Hasegawa Phantom builders in this forum for thir opinion. Thanks!

Cheers! :cheers:

Mike

Just completed a FGR-2 Rhino with a Black Box cockpit and flightpath Matra rocket pods (hopefully will be posted by Steve later this year). It sits perfectly without nose weights. I doubt if the Rhino needs them OOB as the rear wheels are far back and the center of gravity is nicely in the middle plus there's no instructions saying weight is needed.

YB

Nope, the first one I built I added weight out of habit, the second one I built I forgot to add any weight, and it sits fine. The second one was built OOB except for True Details ejection seats, but I don't think those weigh any more than the kit seats.

Ken