Hello

I have decided to move back to the past after the Viet Nam GB and to start a 1/72 Fairey Firefly FR Mk V from Special Hobby.

So far I have just taken the pictures of the sprues and other parts.

She will be built direct from the box as there are enough parts for such a small scale.

m_25581704_0.jpg

m_25581705_0.jpg

m_25581706_0.jpg

m_25581707_0.jpg

m_25581708_0.jpg

m_25581709_0.jpg

m_25581710_0.jpg

Regards.

Patrick

A Special Hobby Firefly you say :huh: With resin and photo-etch :blink: And parts that might acctually fit together :o

That's it, I'm sulking now :worship:

Seriously Patrick, good luck with what looks to be a nice kit. If there's anything you need reference-wise let me know and I'll have a look through my stuff.

A Special Hobby Firefly you say :) With resin and photo-etch :) And parts that might acctually fit together :o

That's it, I'm sulking now B)

Seriously Patrick, good luck with what looks to be a nice kit. If there's anything you need reference-wise let me know and I'll have a look through my stuff.

Hello

Yes, EVERYTHING is in the box from Special Hobby.

Thank you for the offer about information I will probably ask you something along my quest.

Be patient, as I am not a fast modeller.

Regards.

Patrick

• 1 month later...

Hello and Happy New Year.

Actually I haven't started my Firefly and anyway she couldn't be finished by GB deadline.

So I am going to build her for the Fleet Air Arm GB. Thank you for the second chance.

Regards.

Patrick

Happy New Year to you as well Patrick. Sorry to hear you haven't had a chance to work on the Firefly, was looking forward to seeing how she went together. You are more than welcome to take her to the FAA GB though.