Hello

Very nice job with this early jet.

Did you enjoy with the nose tranfers?

Sincerely.

Patrick

After first putting them on upsaude down! they went on really well, was surprised at how well the decals went on as they were the original ones. In all this ws a quick build, no major fit problems just really the centre seam which had to be rubbed down. Some of todays manufacturers could take a leaf from this kit, nearly fell together, even removing the k moulded nose and replacing it with the photo recon one was easy.

Now I am going to build the fighter version, but for the Airfix/Heller GB

Cheers for the comments,

Julien

Julien-

Congrats on a beautiful build !!

I don't know if you had a chance to look thru the NAS Pensacola album I posted a few weeks ago but I think you'll find this image very interesting!

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid2...b0/ec53dd49.jpg

Wow, wish I had seen that pic before, I think I did a good job though, the only thing I can see I missed is the corrogard on the intake splitter plates. I deliberatly did not do the silver canopy frame on the blue as its so small in 1/72 I knew I would mess it up!

I am glad the real thing sits slightly down at the front as the model does this and I was worried that I had the landing gear wrong.

Do you have a link to the rest of the album?

Cheers,

Julien

Edited by Julien (UK)