Spitfire Mk. IX

Thanks Isaac, MaRiO, Daniel, and Papa Smurf !

Isaac - I finally got a 1/48 Fairey Firefly (Grand Phoenix kit) that's been out of production for a while. I'm looking forward to building it, as I feel it has some very pleasing lines (and that bulged canopy !). Make sure you dryfit the Aires parts, and sand as necessary. Their cockpits sometimes need trimming in order to fit into the fuselage. Good luck with the build, and have fun !

MaRiO - I prefer my builds clean. You can't hide any defects or mistakes, which adds to the challenge. EZ is very boring for me.

Daniel - since this won't be going in a dio or on a base, it will be kept clean. My display case will (one day) be a 1/48 museum setting. No "dirty birds" allowed there.

Skii - I fail to see the humor in Daniel's post. Can you elaborate? Which of his two sentences got you rolling on the floor, and why? Forgive me for asking, I just want to know. Poking fun at another is not a nice thing to do.

Thanks again !