I'm to Andy's right, behind the two ladies (Desmosjen and ???) . Blue shirt & silly grin.

Great to able to put faces to some names. I missed a whole bunch of others, but there's always next year!

Hope you all enjoyed drinking Shropshire dry - I had to head back North to my 'Highland fastness'. Got back to Aboyne just after midnight (670 km, yawn), so it's a good thing I body swerved the interesting drinks with the international group. Wonderful cheeses and meats. I wsih I could speak more languages (je doit pratiquer mon francaise, certainemnet!)

Superb show - it was my first. Spent far too much, could have spent twice that -and mostly on tools, not models. Great chat, some magnificent models - lots of ideas to get me thinking on that long dark run North.

:thumbsup:

I`m the one at the top right not aware the photo was being taken. White T-shirt left hand in the small of my back. The chap stood to the left with the white shirt is Mike and the guy just in front of me dark hair, light grey jacket is Skii.

Much fondling of the Trump Welly has now taken place along with the new mouldings of the A-10 from Italiera and all the CMK & Noemega resin. And just to clarify the A-10 is a new moulding with the options of either pre laste or post. That should keep our American friends happy. (Apart from the crap cockpit, but I'm not assed as I have the Legends resin update.)

Anyhoos, good to meet you.

I'm Spartacus....No! I'm Spartacus.................... :thumbsup:

I'm behind the young lady in the red top and crutch - and next to JohnB.

With the white T-shirt, beard and light bouncing off the bald patch......

Nice to meet some of you - maybe more time next year ??

Cheers

Ken

Finally made it to a connected PC. Nice work on the names Cloggy. Directly behind MiG23 is Ted Taylor (I think), and behind him is Dr. Fester, and behind and to the right (with his back to the camera) is Dmanton300.

What a good day out (must take a pedometer next time!). Bought loads of bits and pieces, including (shock, horror) a military vehicle kit in 1/35th :banana:

As ever, I was impressed by the effort all the clubs and SIGs put in. I did like the London A-Z theme - very clever. The Classic British Jets array of Concordes was something to see, and as ever the Harrier SIG put on a great show - a model of every Sea Harrier built (almost). And as for the Wallace and Gromit GB, well, what brilliant imagination and execution. That was certainly the biggest smile of the day.

It was nice to put a few more faces to names, and to see mikeiw's Valiant intakes at first hand.

cheers

Grant

Directly behind MiG23 is Ted Taylor (I think), and behind him is Dr. Fester, and behind and to the right (with his back to the camera) is Dmanton300.

What a good day out (must take a pedometer next time!). Bought loads of bits and pieces, including (shock, horror) a military vehicle kit in 1/35th :banana:

Grant

Yes thats TED behind Mig23, also knealing down in the front is ian AKA IJ(UK), nice to meet you at last Ian, sorry was not longer, I always seemed to be rushing about. Hate to think how far I walked!

Sorry to have missed Greg did not see you standing there, glad to see you made it back from the "stan"

Julien

Edited by Julien (UK)