Half a dozen...

Hi guys, had a terrific day on Saturday. Nice to meet a number of ARCers plus others. Mandrake and I spent many hours wandering around, trying to see everything and spending way too much....but ya gotta do it! :taunt:

I should've taken more pics really but to cap it all the camera was set on the wrong image setting :blink:

oh well, I'll post them anyway.........

Starting with FrereLeOs' Mirage. The photos certainly don't do justice to the paint finish on this model. Absolutely superbis an understatement.

Pb180007.jpg

What a privilege to see it in the flesh. Bravo FrereLeO :pray: Exquisite.

Pb180008.jpg

And a few more that I liked the look of in no particular order....

Pb180011.jpg

Pb180014.jpg

Pb180003.jpg

Pb180004.jpg

Pb180006.jpg

Ted Taylor had a huge chopper on display :unsure: ......Nice one Ted

Pb180012.jpg

And finally, some inspiration.......

Pb180016.jpg

Pb180015.jpg

I hope you all enjoyed the show as much as I did. Same time next year them?

:cheers:

Hi Chris, I'd have to say that this show was better than the last couple of years for me. There seemed to be much more to see and alot of fresh stuff this year. Some of the models on display are truly breath taking. It makes me realise that I've got a long way to go yet.

Very inspirational.

I did n't take my Su-27 and in fact, apart from Kens' model, I only saw one other Trumpeter Flanker amongst all those thousands of models on display. It was on a club stand and had n't had any aftermarket fitted.

I thoroughly enjoyed the day and I'll try to attend again next year if only to see what it's possible to achieve.

:thumbsup:

:D Hello I have just started to read your thread ..it is going to take me a while but reading your last post, I think your su-27 looks good..I think maybe you have reached the NIRVANA of model making.......seeing your post looks like you do not have a long way to go, but I am after all a newbie. anyway I just wanted to say that I have gotten a long way to go to read your thread.. ...but the latest post of your model looks AWESOME.

HOLMES. :crying: