what was the company?

hi guys, this could be a needle in the haystack job at the nationals on saturday came across a company

selling a product called spray-rust, & others such as a snow powder this got me lookin as iv'e got dragons

88 flak & winter crew to do. the other item was a water effect resin that was the best iv'e ever seen,

got the details web address/card....sods law can't find them now, they were by the iwata stand i think.

thanks andy :D

hi guys, this could be a needle in the haystack job at the nationals on saturday came across a company

selling a product called spray-rust, & others such as a snow powder this got me lookin as iv'e got dragons

88 flak & winter crew to do. the other item was a water effect resin that was the best iv'e ever seen,

got the details web address/card....sods law can't find them now, they were by the iwata stand i think.

thanks andy :thumbsup:

Andy,

I bought some 'Scenic Snowflakes' and 'Scenic Spray Glue' last year - I think it was the same stand.

I haven't used it yet - but there is a URL on the bottles - www.deluxematerials.com

They have a UK site :- http://www.deluxematerials.co.uk/system/index.html

Look under 'Snowflakes and Shovelled Snow'.....

Ken