I assume you will be doing an F-16 from the Fox One sheet?

I was planning on doing 83-1222 which was Ed Flora's jet. I know Ed from my Dad's days in the unit and thought he might like the model when I'm done.

Welcome aboard!

John

Maybe, or I may do something larger. 'Steady as she goes, Mate' would be a nice one to do, I know the TSgt. that was the Crew Chief for that A/C.

I've got a 1/32 F-16F block 60 from the Arizona ANG to start with, plus a few other Tamiya Vipers ready.

Jake

Arent those only in service with the UAE? :D

And I hve no idea what to build, but in case someone has info, I'm mainly interested in building a F-16 or F-4...:worship:

Hell I m in and with a tribute to the RACERS

113thFS/181stFW F-16C Boss's bird

P-51D

F-84F started finishing the weathering

F-4E

F-16D Jakes ride getting decals made now

So Jake and or Tsgt Cook which one?

Jake did you see any POLAF pilots when you were in AZ?

RACERFAN FOR LIFE as long as TSGT Cooks says it's ok!

Charles

Edited by wardog1
The inflight photo of the F-84 shows the fin emblem with the black lines pointing forward, while the maintenance photo shows them pointing back. Any explanation or reason for the difference?

Most likely the crew chief or the paint shop guys not paying attention!The crew chief that crewed the jet on the Microscale sheet(sheet 72-150)is still around and I talk to him every now and then.The 113th FS "Flying Shoebox" insignia is correct on the sheet.

The interior is interior green,our American Legion is re-painting the one they have on display now and I've peeked into the cockpit several times and it is definatly interior green.

Hell I m in

P-51D

F-4E

Well,I know there will be some F-4E decals coming out in the next few months :worship:

Will have to say,I'd love to see a model of 85-1511 though,that would be awesome and would honor "Kodak" for being our un-official unit photographer :worship:

Edited by ThePhantomTwo
Nice TF-51 :worship:

I might do a Indiana ANG F-84F in 1/48 but not for sure yet. :worship:

Yup,from my understanding the TF-51 is still flying and based out on New Mexico(unless it's been sold and re-located).

The AeroMaster sheet has the Ft. Wayne unit on it,going to pick up a set of those myself sometime.

Hell I m in and with a tribute to the RACERS

P-51D

F-4E

No, I didn't, but I was last there in 2004. I don't "think" the Polish pilots were there yet. I'll be there again in mid-January. I'll look around.

My vote is obviously for 85-1511. I'm building 85-1500 for the Wing Commander, so we'll have our own little 181FW formation before we know it.

4-ship_Melampy.jpg

Jake

Edited by jmel
no, I think Jake means the Block 32s have not been marked with the Griffon on the tail, as I think they just came from Ft Smith Arkansas

Exactly. They will not receive the last of their block 32s, nor will the last 25 leave, until sometime next summer.

Jake

no, I think Jake means the Block 32s have not been marked with the Griffon on the tail, as I think they just came from Ft Smith Arkansas

Yeah, 184FS jets are slowly trickling their way out to California... I hope they still have enough worth photographing when Kstater94, Jeff Stoermer, and myself go visit the base this weekend.... :banana: