Since the revelation that composite squadrons are OK, I'm gonna try to up my involvement. Not sure if I can do it time wise, so I'm only gonna promise one, but I was planning to do the other one anyway so it should work out. :cheers:

for sure:

1/48 Academy F-16C Block 25 CA ANG 144th FW #84-1318

hopefully:

1/48 Hasegawa F/A-18B VFC-12 Fighting Omars #161740

:cheers:

Seeing how many people are building F-16s and other "small" jets. I think I'll pull out one of my KC-135s and build "Akkida Konzeh" 63-8059. I've got the Experts Choice decals and some Seamless Suckers TF-33 engines. I think this would be a good project to get started on over the Christmas break. What do you guys think?

John

I think I'll pull out one of my KC-135s and build "Akkida Konzeh". What do you guys think?

John

I'm looking forward to that! I'm a huge fan of the KC-135s.

Jake

Seeing how many people are building F-16s and other "small" jets. I think I'll pull out one of my KC-135s and build "Akkida Konzeh" 63-8059. I've got the Experts Choice decals and some Seamless Suckers TF-33 engines. I think this would be a good project to get started on over the Christmas break. What do you guys think?

:banana:

John

Like Jake, I will also be looking forward to seeing this. Watching KC-135Rs in the pattern all day, I've grown quite the soft spot for them :cheers:

I'm in! I PM'ed John with my entry already. It will be a 1/72 Hasegawa Revell Of Germany F-16 built as a Block 10 Viper w/ Michigan ANG markings ( #78-0017 'Miss Majestic'), circa 1993. The decals will be from Expert's Choice.

Cheers,

Alby

I'll throw down with a 1/48 NY ANG F-16C. If time permits, I might also delve into a MA ANG F-15, but we'll see how it goes. :banana:
101 FIS T-33 using the 1/48th Testors T-33 with 1/72nd Experts Choice F-106 decals for the markings

That makes all three oppressors in on this one....the circle is now complele. Excellent.....~wringing hands, twirling moustache~

Like Jake, I will also be looking forward to seeing this. Watching KC-135Rs in the pattern all day, I've grown quite the soft spot for them smile.gif

Well, I hope I don't let you all down. Hopefully I'll be able to start work on it late next week! :)

John

Jake,

is this guard and reserve? OH BOY! Where to start??? So many choices! Obviously my favorite 113FS bird, and how about an SD bird? OH, or an Alabama RF-4?

Ok, can I get in??

Guard and Reserves,regardless of what nation they serve.

Build what you want as long as it meets the GB requirements.

BTW,I think we do need to make Jake one of the GB mods! :thumbsup:

Mike,if ya do a SD bird,you know my favorite out of the bunch :woot.gif: