• 2 weeks later...
hello Shawn,

Is it done yet?

Please!

I will have my F-4G for it,

But I do not know how to post pictures!

Uncle rick

Nope, I'm waiting for two days off in one week so I can accomplish the challenge. This up coming week is looking promising. A quick day in court (hopefully) then the next day should be off.

Mind you, I do have all the supplies ready to go AND a clean table.

I might be in for a 1/72 A-10 II with SP decals. Do we have a date yet?

:thumbsup: I hope I'm wrong but I thought the 81st isn't a reserve unit...

Greetings!

Hopefully I am in with one very late entry that I hope I can finish in April. It is A-7B 154389 of VA-303, CVWR-30, NAS Alameda. I just bought this decal set off of Modeling Madness. I'll be using an old Hasegawa kit of an A-7A. As far as I know, late A-7As are pretty much identical to A-7Bs.

-Michael

Nope, I'm waiting for two days off in one week so I can accomplish the challenge. This up coming week is looking promising. A quick day in court (hopefully) then the next day should be off.

Mind you, I do have all the supplies ready to go AND a clean table.

So much for the quick court and off today........SATURDAY, I'm starting SATURDAY and THATS IT!!!!!!

Next week I am keeping my two days off. At least the overtime is paying off the bills.

I'm working on a BAe Hawk from one of the RAF Reserve Squadrons, possibly 19, 74, 100 or 208 Sqdn. All depends on how the decals work out.

Scale is 1/72 and it's a Matchbox kit. Paint scheme is black but the tough part is getting the white stripes on the underside.

Nick :nanner: