I lost my compressor this week, so have to find an easy model I can brushpaint. I have started on an very old model I still have of the OV-10B Bronco. I does not have an office to name it that only two seats not accurate and two pilots. Lacking many detail, it is fun to add more detail and to enter it into the group build.

I did search for cockpit details but was not able to find more than the front instrument panel, anyone have info on this cockpit??? side panels and the back cockpit.

Also what type of seats did the bronco have??

TIA :woot.gif:

If my memory serves me correct, the observer's cockpit was deleted on the OV-10B, and so are the sponsons, but the rear fuselage door was replaced with a clear glass version where the target tug operator does its job

The ejection seat of the Pilot is just like any other OV-10, but the target tug operator sits on a much simpler seat...

The side panels of the Front cockpit is the same (I Think) on other OV-10s

most of the clueing is behind me, sanding has been done as well. So only thing is to get the cockpit done as best as I possibly can. Can I upload pictures of this project to this site? some help0 is welcome in getting them posted here. :thumbsup: