Great Traders and ARC'ers- Tony Hayes and WGP Klaus

I only hope that the kit I sent Tony exceeds his expectations as well as his did to me! Thanks Tony for really having what I was looking for and packing it all neat and tidy :( . It's always great to deal with you sir!

WGP Klaus- not only did I get a heck of a deal on the Hornet but you packed it up there in the league of Tony and Jim (Sabre)! :thumbsup: Thanks for a ultra smooth transaction and top notch communication. Much appreciated. :)

Thanks to you both!

Regards,

Jon

Thanks Jon. Will let you know when the F/A-18 traps.

Watch out for the Sabre character though!!!! He's been know to add little extra's to the deal that you really wouldn't want! Right Spiderman!!!! I haven't forgotten ya know :woot.gif:

Bad Tony

Thanks Jon. Will let you know when the F/A-18 traps.

Watch out for the Sabre character though!!!! He's been know to add little extra's to the deal that you really wouldn't want! Right Spiderman!!!! I haven't forgotten ya know :bandhead2:

Bad Tony

Ha! Who is going to be the first to include the "interesting" Christmas gifts?

Perhaps it should be "sissy-boy Tony", holy bat-crap are you still upset over a plastic bug from 3 months ago? :huh: Post tramatic stress disorder getting to ya there Susan? :rolleyes:

Come on over and we'll find someone to give ya a hug. I think you need one. :taunt:

(But he is a great trader.)

for a girl. :pray:

Perhaps it should be "sissy-boy Tony", holy bat-crap are you still upset over a plastic bug from 3 months ago? Post tramatic stress disorder getting to ya there Susan?

Come on over and we'll find someone to give ya a hug. I think you need one. :banana:

(But he is a great trader.)

for a girl. ;)

Your lucky you have a house full of girls,and I DO mean FULL!!!! :D or I'd be sending you over somethin special Mr Big and Bald!

Bad Tony :taunt:

That shot was fired a while back...rubber spider in a package to Bad Tony. Heard he squeeled like a girl....!

Let the games begin!

Good to go,

Jim

Ok that's it!!!!!!!!! GAME ON :cheers: Your in fer a whoopin now boy :cheers:

Bad Tony

Ok that's it!!!!!!!!! GAME ON :) Your in fer a whoopin now boy :taunt:

Bad Tony

Settle down Susan......Don't make me show you how we do it at work. :D

and he/she really IS a good trader......just a little........well........... :huh:

Edited by phantom
Settle down Susan......Don't make me show you how we do it at work. :D

and he/she really IS a good trader......just a little........well........... :huh:

Oh,you'd just love to do a cavity search wouldn't ya Big & Bald ;) WELL NOT ON THIS THIS BOYS BUTT YOU DON'T!!! Sorry,it's an EXIT!!! not an entrance for your information :cheers: . So keep those huge hands in your pockets where I know what they are doing!!!! :taunt:

Bad Tony

Your scarin me now Shawn,I think you actually like DOING your job!!!!!

I have staff for those searches. I'm running the place. (At least for a couple more weeks) And BTW your volunteering a little to quickly for that search. :yahoo:

Not much to hide and more to show eh? :nanner: A 2nd good trader page......next thing you know stone deities are going to be showing up, then dogs and cats living together....MASS HYSTERIA!!!!!

And Tony still in counselling over a plastic bug.

I have staff for those searches. I'm running the place. (At least for a couple more weeks) And BTW your volunteering a little to quickly for that search. :yahoo:

Not much to hide and more to show eh? :nanner: A 2nd good trader page......next thing you know stone deities are going to be showing up, then dogs and cats living together....MASS HYSTERIA!!!!!

And Tony still in counselling over a plastic bug.

SIGH! :)