Very Impressive Greg!! Just the right amount of weathering and a great finish. I just hope the F-84 I'm about to start will look 1/4 as good as that once I'm done. There's something about jets of that era, before the modern 'depression grey' trend kicked in that looks so good.

I used alclad without primers then future and finish with a mix of testors dullcoat/glosscoat.

That's absolutely beautiful, Greg, as Al said your NMF is superb. Do you have any problems masking the Alclad if you haven't used a primer? Also, does the Alclad cover areas of filler without them showing through? One more question, where did you get the markings for your model? The fuselage dragon looks great.

Lovely work, Greg.

Do you have any problems masking the Alclad if you haven't used a primer?

Also, does the Alclad cover areas of filler without them showing through?

One more question, where did you get the markings for your model? The fuselage dragon looks great.

Mike -

No problems with masking but I must have gotten some of the newer alclad that everyone has been having problems with. normaly I can use a enamel wash with modelmaster airbrush thinner but the new bottle alclad colors did'nt hold up and caused a few do overs.

This kit is such a gem it didnt need any fillers but when I do encounter filler areas I tend to localize the primers to stay within the "panel lines" of the seem and I prime with mr sufacer and mr leveler thinner let dry overnight and polish to a shine.

The Decals are from Eagle Strike.