F16 for a prop guy

Hi F16 gurus! As a modeler of prop (we all know that prop is short for proper :cheers: ) aircraft, I know very little about modern jets. Could someone please tell me which is the most accurate F16 (of any model/block) in 1/48th? I need one to fill a slot in what will eventually be 50 models to show thw development of the fighter from the Fokker EI to the F22. All help gratefully received!

Hard to argue with a Hase F-16 out of the box... everything I've seen and read indicates they build up great in 1/48. Everyone is anxious to see how well the new Tamiya kit will fit together, and the detail looks gorgeous.

I own the academy and italeri kits... I'm building the academy now... it's a little short on detail, but the fit is great with recessed panel lining. The new Italeri F-16A/ADF NATO kit is very nicely detailed (moreso than the Academy)... I haven't checked the fit yet though.

Really so long as you aren't doing a super-modern F-16D, anything else is pretty easy to do. Hasegawa makes the only proper F-16D kits out there, and even after being re-issued they aren't all that common.