I'll be there all the days. Sitting in the Vendors Room at the FIGHTERTOWN DECALS table w/ Hawkeye models.

Come by, say hi and buy some new decals.

-brian

I couldn't wait, so I placed an order yesterday. See you there though.

Rodney

Going ? John... Always Building a P-51 will be there.

Bringing ? Myself, loads of $$$s plus materials to conduct a seminar on Natural Metal Finishes.

Coming From? Adelaide (South Australia), Australia. Yes... I'm travelling all the way from Oz (via Auckland, NZ) to attend the convention & catch up with friends.

Regards to all... along with Brett Green, I'll be the one with the Aussie ascent. I'll also likely be wearing an Adelaide Crows (Aussie Rules Football team) shirt.

John

Wouldn't miss this one, I grew up in Anaheim! As far as museums go, the USS Midway is docked in San Diego, good chance to see some beautifully restored naval aircraft. The SD Aerospace Museum is only about 10 mins away from the pier, too, quite a display there, as well. While you're at it, make it a three-peat and see the MCAS Miramar museum!

So, how do we recognize fellow ARCers? Maybe a secret handshake or a turkey call.......

So, how do we recognize fellow ARCers? Maybe a secret handshake or a turkey call.......

How 'bout shouting "YO (insert name here)! What's it been 9, no 10 years? Dude what happened to your hair? Man, you got fat!"

- John B, about 25 lbs heavier than 17 years ago and definitely using less shampoo.

This is the traditional method:

ARCNameTag.jpg

Copy this image to your hard drive, add your name using Photoshop, Paint, or the image editing program of your choice (or a Magic Marker, for that matter), print it out, and stick it in a laminated nametag holder (you can get them at Staples or Office Depot for cheap).

Zactowoman and I are going! :lol:

We're not sure if we'll make it to the ARC meeting Friday @ 5:00 @ the Degrees Wine and Patio Bar ( info here... ),,, but we'll be wearing our ARC badges!

Hopefully we'll see some of you there on Friday and Saturday.

:explode: