Hey Anthony!!! Geoff and I are thinking about it. If I can get the time away from work we will most likely be there. I'll be in a position to be pretty sure about it in a month, maybe sooner.

Iain

Hey Iain :wave:

Hoping you can make it again, Last year was really really fun :pray:

Hmm...maybe we'll plan it so that we meet up at Newark Airport again :thumbsup::cheers:

Please say 'Hi' to Geoff for me.

Anthony

Edited by AnthonyWan

Long time observer of the ARC and even a long time pimp of the ARC. Just joined today though.

I'll be at the National Convention for sure this year! But as IPMS Orange County President I wouldn't miss It! :-)

We are looking forward to seeing everyone in August.

Brian Casteel

President IPMSOC

I'm gonna be there for sure Anthony. Dunno if gO is going. Where is he anyway? Better check the chatroom. LOL.

Have no clue what to bring. Maybe a Hasegawa Harrier PLUS, or a T-4 Dolphin, or F-16CJ. Hmm...since it's in my home state, I don't want to miss it! That reminds me, I better renew my membership with IPMS. :woot.gif:

I want to go, but the kids' go back to school the Monday after the Convention. Which means either I delay the kids a few days going back to school, (Which is really looked down upon by the school district here). Or I would have to leave Saturday morning, which means I can't be an active participant. Both solutions suck.

Barring last minute work obstacles or disaster, I will be in Orange County. I was going to go to Phoenix in 04 but work prevented me from making it :)

But I have a different job now and things are looking good....so plan on me being there! But I don't know if I'll have anything ready to enter, I don't know if my builds are up to that kind of standard yet. I have been getting better at the airbrush though :D

Justin

• 3 weeks later...
As it stands now, I'll be driving down to LA arriving Wed and staying through to Sunday. There would appear to be a few more from IPMS Vancouver intending to invade the Nats.

And we are fortuneate enough to have confirmed reservations at the convention hotel.

Barney

Halifax rerporting in. The East Coast will probably be represented as well although driving is not an option.

Is Brad Main coming down?

Iain

Since this is a national event and only comes around every three years and this year it is located less than one-hour's drive from me, I'm very confident I'll be there. If I don't make it, it'll have to be 2010 before I get another chance. I'll most likely have my wife with me and will only go to view all the great builds and will not be entering anything of my own. My first model show was last year's Tamiyacon but I'm sure this'll be a much bigger show so I eagerly await it. Hmmm, maybe this national show has something to do with why Tamiyacon was pushed back.

• 2 weeks later...
I saw that no clubs in the Central US division did not bid on the 2009 Nationals. Any club in the US can bid on it now. The bids have to be in by the 2007 Nationals. So, who knows where the 2009 show will be.

We could always have it back here in KC. Anybody up for it? :cheers: