Some Tomcat pics

Sorry , Somehow my VF-111 photo didn't come thru , please can someone help How to attach a photo??

Henk "Omar"

Omar you have to post a link to you photo in the message. ARC does not allow direct uploads after

a senseless attack on the board.

Get yourself a free account at photobucket, imageshack or one of the others, upload you shots

to that account, then post the links to those images in your ARC messages.

If you need anything else, give me or one of the moderators a shout.

bill

Here's a couple from me.

CopyofA20030830_085_ClevelandAirSho.jpg

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a262/spa...pg?t=1166596279

This one isn't mine, but I think it's really neat nonetheless.

f-14d_040925-n-0295m-132.jpg

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a262/spa...pg?t=1166596420

I was wondering if it would be permissible for me to post some Tomcat screenshots that I've taken in FS2004? I know this is the Real Aviation section, but perhaps this little detail could be overlooked since these are Tomcat pics?

Sample pic here.

Edited by Tomcat Fanatic

Here's a pic I shot of a VF-41 bird at the Valiant Air Command warbird museum, located at the Titusville, FL airport (just a hop skip and a jump from KSC). You want to see what a Tomcat looks like with its usual grungy looking TPS paintjob, this is a great example. Plus it is an F-14A which STILL has its TF-30 engines installed.

wmF-14small.jpg

I wish they didnt have 40 flagpoles in front of the outdoor aircraft, tough to get a pic without one in the way

Picture1697.jpg

Wow! That's the best-looking (read: most-accurate) museum Cat in VF-84 markings I've seen yet! :D

Excellent pictures, everyone!! :huh:

Daniel

Here are some Tomcat tails I took back in the nineties at NAS Miramar

VF-211111.jpg

Vf-24.jpg

Sorry about the picture quality

Robert

Robert, love seeing the rare VF-24 and VF-211 shots of them in the F-14A+/Bs, :banana: they didn't have them very long ... <_<

Gregg

Omar you have to post a link to you photo in the message. ARC does not allow direct uploads after

a senseless attack on the board.

Get yourself a free account at photobucket, imageshack or one of the others, upload you shots

to that account, then post the links to those images in your ARC messages.

If you need anything else, give me or one of the moderators a shout.

bill

Thanks Bill , here is another try !! Henk "Omar"

VF-1NE-205160654USSDangerRanger.jpg

Edited by sundowner
Thanks Bill , here is another try !! Henk "Omar"VF-1NE-205160654USSDangerRanger.jpg

Well that seems to work here another VF-111 Tomcat

Henk "Omar"

LastBuick1609201994.jpg

This is the Last Cag Bird ( Buick ) of VF-111 160920 , this Tomcat came from VF-154 , VF-111 exchanged some F-14's while being in Japan.