• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Nowhere, unfortunately. I traded a Tamiya F-16CJ for mine, and I was told by a guy who builds SciFi models for clients that if you've got a Voyager you keep it, and be sure you DO NOT mess it up. I remember when they used to be easy to come by/cheap but that's not the case anymore. Like the others said, try Ebay, our own buy and sell forums or www.starshipmodeler.com's trading post. Good luck!

-Brady

I've built one, and I have one in back up in case I ever want to get back into building sci-fi. I'm basically slowly melting down my collection, and forgot there might be a contingent of people interested here.

To anyone who does get a Voyager kit, and who hasn't already done so, I highly suggest getting the JT Graphics decal set for it. The quantity and quality of the decals is just outstanding!

USSRiley1.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
To anyone who does get a Voyager kit, and who hasn't already done so, I highly suggest getting the JT Graphics decal set for it. The quantity and quality of the decals is just outstanding!

USSRiley1.jpg

Thanks for the recommendation and your model pix.

I do have TWO Voyagers from Monogram or RevelloGram or whatever it was called. One a "regular" version and a "special edition" version, which is the one with the extensive decal. What scale is JT Graphics' for the Voyager?

I also have Bandai's Voyager. What a beauty!!!. I just need to replace the wire (way too thiick, prevents proper assembly of the kit) with computer ribbon connector wiring. Also, will inastall a timer chip for the nav lights.

Happy Modeling

Riö<*>

Semper Sci Fi!

Thanks for the recommendation and your model pix.

I do have TWO Voyagers from Monogram or RevelloGram or whatever it was called. One a "regular" version and a "special edition" version, which is the one with the extensive decal. What scale is JT Graphics' for the Voyager?

I also have Bandai's Voyager. What a beauty!!!. I just need to replace the wire (way too thiick, prevents proper assembly of the kit) with computer ribbon connector wiring. Also, will inastall a timer chip for the nav lights.

Happy Modeling

Riö<*>

Semper Sci Fi!

I actually asked if he could scale up the 1/1400 Voyager Decals to 1/677, and he said that he could (or that he had 1/677 decals available). The decals are very thin, but in perfect register. Quality AND quantity is the name of the game for that sheet. :lol:

Well that sounds just the ticket. I would love to deconstruct my USS Voyager and rebuild it, repaint etc. Decals always prevented me from doing that but if there is a replacement sheet available....

:unsure:

MikeJ

Well who knew that the Special Edition 'Voyager' I got for $ 15.00 ten years ago would finally be worth something. Who knew??? B)

Now if you wanted a 'Kazon' ship, we could talk (LOL)

Allan

Funny I can remember when my LHS could not give those kits away not too many years ago

Certainly, I remember a sale at a local toyshop where they went for $5 each. I decided to go for the Vinyl Darth Vader instead, while Lori got the Trek Classic vinyl figures.

:(

MikeJ