Mr what ever "Gunze Sangyo "

I think chines was asking more about "Mr. Surfacer", "Mr. Resin Primer" etc. Well, best suggestion there is to surf some English language stores - you should be able to figure it out!

Generally, the Gunze line of "stuff" is pretty good. The liquid putty (Mr. Surfacer) is excellent!

:whistle:-->

QUOTE(Henrik B @ Dec 28 2006, 07:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think chines was asking more about "Mr. Surfacer", "Mr. Resin Primer" etc. Well, best suggestion there is to surf some English language stores - you should be able to figure it out!

Generally, the Gunze line of "stuff" is pretty good. The liquid putty (Mr. Surfacer) is excellent!

yeah it is good stuff, but i just ran across some stuff that not in the US or the other side of the pond. I did make my own "Mr. Surfacer" today...should have done that a long time ago.

Hey "Chines,"

You might want to try visiting LuckyModel.com - they are a mail order place out of Hong Kong and they have a good selection of the Gunze products and everything is in English. There's another really great website for modeling supplies from Japan (not HobbyLink or Rainbow) but unfortunately I can't think of it right now....I know it has 1999.jp in the web address but can't remember the rest.

Good luck now,

Tim

I'm in Korea for the next 2 - 4 years. I seen post about Gunze Sangyo products. That stuff is every where here. Now my Question is, where can I find out in English what each Mr."???" is used for?

Thanks for the help

Dude,

In Seoul there are a couple of shops, only one is any good. It's down by the university. It's on the North side of the river. I used to have him favorited in my explorer task bar, but have since deleted it. This guy's shop was very small and crammed (litterally) with stuff. His English was marginal, but the goods were primo. I went there last year while doing business south of Seoul. If you can get a chance, take the tour of the Academy plant. I didn't get to, but I've heard it's pretty cool!

Jarrod Cunningham

Austin, Texas

Dude,

In Seoul there are a couple of shops, only one is any good. It's down by the university. It's on the North side of the river. I used to have him favorited in my explorer task bar, but have since deleted it. This guy's shop was very small and crammed (litterally) with stuff. His English was marginal, but the goods were primo. I went there last year while doing business south of Seoul. If you can get a chance, take the tour of the Academy plant. I didn't get to, but I've heard it's pretty cool!

Jarrod Cunningham

Austin, Texas

Do you recall the name of the University?. I been going to the ones I went to my first tour over here. They are near Yongsan Station. I wish the exchange rate was what it used to be...lol