Definately been waiting for this GB for some motivation! I have plenty of subjects to choose from. I'm going to start off with a F-4EJ and then a F-15J in 1/72. Hopefully, I'll have time to do more than just these two. Unfortunately, I'm about to leave for three weeks of TDY. So, there will already be a delay in my start.

Rodney

Working hard on a 1/48 15DJ (068) and a 1/32 hayate now for a local meeting on next saturday. :cheers:

DSC00423.jpg

Yesterday I start to work another Aggressor F-15 for the GB, but not decided the camo yet. Consider the following aircraft, 088, 091, 095 or 912 .

And I was completed 3 JASDF plane in the pass 2 years, certainly a lot of semi-build kit too................ >_<

DSC00425.jpg

DSC00428.jpg

DSC00424.jpg

Sorry for the very untidy workbenck >_< ..... I think no guys can more untidy than me ....

Edited by acad

Hey, can I play? As has been my recent MO, have a project already started - but still don't think I'm at 50% yet - the Tamiya 1/32 F-15J + F-15E to create a F-15DJ Aggressor I started during last year's F-15 GB, but didn't finish. Burned out about 3 months into it; still don't have the front half/cockpit completed or closed up, and lots more to go...Here's a picture of the REAL thing, courtesy of Fester from that GB thread...

post-1090-1143948838.jpg

I have to cancel out my F-104J for now. I tried to rescribe the fuselage and really did a crappy job of it. It`s back in the stash right now while i think about how to fix it. Darn!! :unsure: :worship:

Don

• 2 weeks later...

I going to give this build a try ... just getting started on an F-2 and maybe a T-2 afterwards. At the moment, I'm thinking the F-2 will be the B model in the bluegray over white scheme.

regards,

Gary F

Going to try something new, as my Starfighter build went bad real early. I am going to try a Hasegawa E-767 AWACS AEW Group 20th Anniversary, 2nd flight 601st SQ AEW. It is in 1/200 scale, i usually do 1/32. it looks simple enough, so i will start tonight.

Don

IMG_1726a.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would like to join too! Just got back from a two-week trip to Japan and bought a suitcase full of kits. Prices of Hasegawa, Fujimi and Tamiya kits are ridiculously low there!

Bought the following JASDF related kits so would like to enter one of these for the JASDF GB (haven't decided which kit will be first in line yet):

-1/48 Hasegawa F-15E (F-15D Aggressor)

-1/72 Hasegawa F-2A & F-2B anniversary combokit

-1/72 Hasegawa T-1B retirement combokit

-1/72 Hasegawa F-4EJ with Platz decals 301 Hikotai 30rd anniversary

-1/72 Hasegawa T-4

Will upload some pictures I shot there tomorrow!

Due to another persons build,(which is freakin' BEAUTIFUL!!!!) I have one more to add.

1/48 pre-50 8 squadron. Dang expensive decal sheet , so I hope it turns out good.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...