1. Any schemes that existed and served/serves the JASDF/JMSDF are eligible. No 'what ifs'.

2. All jets, helos, props that served and/or still serves the JASDF/JMSDF are eligible. All scales are accepted as long as we can tell its a JASDF model.

3. Builds that are not more than 50% started at the point of entering the GB are eligible. 50% means nothing further than the fuselage halves assembled with a finished cockpit inside. No other parts should be assembled nor painted.

4. All entries must be submitted by 31st of June. No extension (probably). Unless you are terribly busy, this period of time should be enough for you to finish at least one model.

5. I will try to get a webbie up asap. You can submit your build to my email dreammh@hotmail.com or you can post it here. Please try to include at least 3 pictures for each build and preferbly a short writeup of the build.

6. You are welcomed to donate any raffle to this GB. You are still eligible for raffle if you do (hope you don't get back what you donated :unsure:)

7. Skull feel free to add/edit the rules. Also feel free to correct my terrible English. :cheers:

8. Most important rule of this GB: HAVE FUN!