Ov-10 Bronco

Guys

Can any on offer some advise as to where can I find some pictures of Bronco's in Thai or Indonesian 3 tone S.E Camo and or a Philipines bird? << not too sure on the camo style....

How bout decals in 1/72 decals for Indonesian or Philipines versions?....I managed to locate for the Thai version.........

Thanks in advance guys........

Much obliged

Mr B

Hi there!!!

as for Philippine flown OV-10s... there are 3 schemes (for the A only)

but the only one that I can remember of is the Euro 1 camo (the first one) when the aircraft was just recently acquired by the Phil. Air Force.

That's the scheme that my father's OV-10 was wearing during his active service... (A/C # 636)

There's a picture of the said aircraft on Airliners.net wearing the 2nd scheme...

Hi there!!!

as for Philippine flown OV-10s... there are 3 schemes (for the A only)

but the only one that I can remember of is the Euro 1 camo (the first one) when the aircraft was just recently acquired by the Phil. Air Force.

That's the scheme that my father's OV-10 was wearing during his active service... (A/C # 636)

There's a picture of the said aircraft on Airliners.net wearing the 2nd scheme (the shark mouth scheme)...

Edited by Hans