So the Korean War GB is coming to a close, a fantastic group build I'm sure you will all agree with some great work entered.

Just like to thank Mr Greg Wise for putting the show together and hosting another superb GB, oh and churning out a few museum pieces along the way.

Greg, you da MAN. :blink:

Doc

Doc you expressed it perfectly, a superb group build, lots of amazing entries, and a fantastic host. :(

Thanks Greg for your consistent words of encouragement and your outstanding entries that were such an inspiration. This was my first group build and as a host you set the standard pretty high. I had a lot of fun, Well done. The next group build that you host sign me up.

Thanks again,

Mark

I would like to thank Greg for doing such a good job of modding this GB, especially for his unflagging encouragement at every stage.

Thanks also to everyone who contributed for your inspiring, excellent models, and the very kind encouragements throughout the build. :whistle:

:cheers:

Alan

Agree, really enjoyed this groupbuild, made me go dig into the subject plus it got me more enthusiastic about the Corsair i completed. Because i mostly build Axis WW2 stuff the "Korean War only decals" that came with the kit were a bit of a bummer...but this GB turned that around. So Greg, thanks very much! :woo:

Jochem

He even got that moron who used to work at Disney.....hey wait a minute!!

By the way, the F-7 is coming along. I did a test paint and the plane is really a nice kit!!! Would not have been able to go through with this if it wasn't for my ole Mustang Buddies inspiration!!

Next up, the Short Sunderland for the Airfix GB!!!! Gonna get it DONE!!!