If I did not know what the image represented, why would I have it as my display pic? And why would I have the lodge I attend listed under the image if i had no idea of what the Square and Compass represented?

Okay, I was going to stay out of this, but Darkclaw, you are making me kind of angry. If you know what the square and compass mean, and for those of you who don't, this is what Wikipedia says (Two of the principal symbols always found in a Lodge are the square and compasses; symbols always displayed in an open Lodge. Some Lodges and rituals explain these symbols as lesson in conduct: for example, that one should "square their actions by the square of virtue" and to learn to "circumscribe their desires and keep their passions within due bounds toward all mankind".) then you need to live up to it. It is very hypocritical to show that banner, and say you understand the principles behind it, and yet not live up to it.

Someone who truely understood "square their actions by the square of virtue" would not promise someone something (especially of this magnitude) and then not deliver, or respond, for three months! And just to let you know, I do know where you are coming from. My wife and I recently celebrated our one-year wedding anniversary and have a three month old son. I have been out of work now due to an injury for six months, and am very strapped on cash. Yet I manage to fufill my commitments in a timely matter, and if not, at least am able to provide a timely explenation as to why I could not. "dropping off of the face of the earth" for three months, is just not acceptable. I can't tell you what to do, but it seems to me that you either need to remove that symbol from your signiture, or you need to start living up to the priciples it represents.

Aaron

Ps. I should be building a model....

Good Afternoon ARC..

I would just like to tell you all what I have sent Tony in a PM. I by no means have no intentions on forgetting about this deal we have made, and I have sent Tony a private message and told him that once I get his items together and mailed out, I am considering leaving ARC, as I feel that I am not wanted here.

I would like to tell you all that I have really enjoyed this website, and the people here are very interesting people, I had a chat through PMs with one gentleman from this website who was a pilot in an earlier war and I was amazed at this man's story. I cannot recall his name, and I feel bad for forgetting his screen name.

If you can resolve all the issues, I'm sure nobody can force you out of this forum.

You've done your time - or doing it at the moment - but after that no member here should have anything against you.

Nobody is forcing me out..Its a decision I am thinking of, I may not, depends on what happens. There is a big chance that I will not leave this site as this is the first model website I arrived at and I would never leave, but I may, I am not sure yet.

Here is a Dancing Banana for your amusement :)

:)

• 2 years later...

I got a bad vibe from this loser from day one !! There`s always a couple on this site ,but thank goodness they are far and few.The worst part is, the actions of these useless trolls puts a sour taste in the mouths of potential traders and buyers ,spoiling it for the rest of us.......and insulting good people like Tony H. ,who deserve a lot better.

I`m getting married ,I got drafted ,I got laid off ,I got a purple heart in the war ,my family got eaten by alligators........YAH....excuses are like #$$ holes.....everybody`s got one.

Paul T

I got a bad vibe from this loser from day one !! There`s always a couple on this site ,but thank goodness they are far and few.The worst part is, the actions of these useless trolls puts a sour taste in the mouths of potential traders and buyers ,spoiling it for the rest of us.......and insulting good people like Tony H. ,who deserve a lot better.

I`m getting married ,I got drafted ,I got laid off ,I got a purple heart in the war ,my family got eaten by alligators........YAH....excuses are like #$$ holes.....everybody`s got one.

Paul T

Heard he's on the What If site again,goes by the name MilitaryAircraftModeler aka Glenn Williston aka Darkclaw

Tony

I wonder if these people look over their shoulders when they walk ,in the quiet streets.....at night ! LOL

I mean ,I`m pretty sure people get beat up for a lot less.You know us modelers can be a nasty bunch when provoked.

Paul T

I know it isn't really my place to do so, but on behalf of the 'What If Modelers Board', where I hang out most, I apologize for his presence there. And I'm sure that everyone else over there feels the same way. I dealt with one of our members a couple of years ago and had trouble with Canada Post in getting something through to him. Wasn't my fault, but I still felt like crap until the problem was resolved. Obviously the difference between me and this darkclaw character is that I have a conscience.

Well all I can say is I've been burned once.... not by this guy but someone else. I always check here before I make a deal.

I hate it when some think that it is thier right to take advantage of the trust of others........

I've stood up for some a loser who had taken advantage of a good friend of mine down under, I wish I could make it right. But there is a saying...... what goes around comes around.

I have only one guy i am after...... VF-101guy..... I'm still here and ready to warn others!!!

Tony, I've taken on a personal mission over there. every time he posts I reply with things like "Maybe Tony Hayes can help you", and embedded in your name is a link to this post. I've already had another member twig to what is going on, and he's deleted all his replies to the little snot. Maybe we can just ostracize him until he leaves.

Hi Tony,

I raised the question a few weeks ago to one of the WI admins. Nothing worse than a guy who comes back to a site with a new name and pretends he's newbie. And to top it off, people are falling for it again. In the big scheme, I guess you just gotta feel sorry for the guy......

Tony, we're on him pretty hard over there and he hasn't replied or posted anything new since my first assault. Looks like he's ridden into the sunset until he can camouflage himself again.

Hi Tony,

I raised the question a few weeks ago to one of the WI admins. Nothing worse than a guy who comes back to a site with a new name and pretends he's newbie. And to top it off, people are falling for it again. In the big scheme, I guess you just gotta feel sorry for the guy......

In the bigger scheme of things (as in natural selection and the food chain) I would feel sorry for him if he EVER crossed my path.But to feel sorry for him as a human being......not by my standards.

I personally have been extremely fortunate to never have had a deal go sour in the many years I`ve been on ARC.But then again ,I have dealt with people like Tony Hayes and many others of the same caliber of personality.

Over and out....

Paul T

The decision was made early this morning on WHIF and Mr. Glenn Williston aka Darkclaw, aka MilitaryAircraftModeler is now banned.

Thanks for stickin up for me guy's :)

Tony