Su-25 Monogram 1/48

Thanks everybody for yours comments. :P

I am working on two OEZ kits right now(straight out of the box,though)SU-25K and UBK. Not having fun with the intakes and engine nacelles.

Mark

It seems ok with this kit. Maybe, a little bit of putty but it’s normal with an old kit.

For a build like this, you require a lot of photo material... if you need some photos let me know...

Thanks for your offer, Sebastijan

For the moment, I have enough documentation but if I need some particular pics, I’ll think to you.

How do you cut the metal that it looks to be a clean cut. Did you use model knife or what ?

No, it’s the same blade for all materials.

In fact, I don’t try to cut completely the metal. I just pass the blade to make a mark and I bend the piece to cut it.

For the holes, I use a punch and die set.

Bye

FrereLeO, I've been watching your build but have failed to compliment you thus far. Just to echo others' comments, very nice work! I'm particularly impressed that you weathered the cockpit, a subtle touch that most of us fail to do!

Bonjour FrereLeo

It is a great pleasure to follow this new build from you. I'm always impresed by the subtle touches who make such great difference in this new great looking build

:worship:

Norbert

• 4 weeks later...