Su-25 Monogram 1/48

Terrific model - just fantastic work. It really has that effect that those shep pain "how to build diorama" pamphlets had (those little articles on improving the monogram kits). You are a master - man what fantastic work, and better still you took the time to explain how you do things in a way that makes sense!

Bravo - one of the best threads ever on ARC (or anywhere really) .

Regards,

Frank

Thanks again for your kind comments

It really has that effect that those shep pain "how to build diorama" pamphlets had (those little articles on improving the monogram kits).

“How to Build Diorama†is my bible. I began to build diorama after the reading of this book and even if it’s in English language, it remains for me a reference.

better still you took the time to explain how you do things in a way that makes sense!

I think it’s the goal of forum: to share experiences

Shep Paine would be proud of this diorama.

Thanks Colin. You’re very kind.

I don’t know if Shepperd Paine would be proud. The best thing would be to ask him.

The model was present to the “World Expo†in Girona and Mr Paine, too. Maybe, he saw the diorama. :D

Bye :blink:

Wow, that is one heck off a looking kit. I can't believe I missed this whole thread. I will sure to save this as a reference for the Frog in my pond. Bravo! you skill are outstanding sir.

Mike

I'm sure when Monogram boxed this kit they had no idea it could ever look like this. All they did was give you a base from which to start your masterpiece. Congratulations...now umm.....where do you want the trophy sent no need to got to the contest.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Salut Leo

I can't open your photos with my laptop. Pourquoi pas? I too want to build an Su-25 @ 1/48 but can't remember who makes that plane with the Peruvian decals. I find the Peruvian colour scheme the best for bringing the shape of the plane out better (as seen on Airliners.com) I'd like to see your pictures as the desert colours were fairly nice too. I can't stand the colour schemes that some nations are doing! As you live near me you must have seen the Wing Masters Sept-Oct issue featuring a Monogram 1/48 article. Unfortunately this article gives no reference to where to buy it or the costs of purchase. Where did you get yours from?

Armchair pilot

Thanks again, Gentlemen.

I'm sorry Zacto but I can't because the build must be published in a French magazine.

After the publication, I think it'll be possible to put some more pics.

Merci. Elle arrive :pray:

Bye :worship:

Salut Philippe

Read your article on the desert Frogfoot in that mag. You must let me and everyone else know where you can get old Monogram modesl from. I've looked but keep getting the OEZ/Kopro version instead.

Armchair pilot

• 6 months later...

Good day, I'm so impresed with your work... I had the same problem, but Philippe send me all pics... great guy you are!!

Hi Philippe

Nice to meet you. I have a problem ... I can't see your Frogfoot! The pictures are gone!!

Choquer!!! :cheers:

Jack

Hi gentlemen and thanks for your kind words.

Sorry for the delay but I didn't receive notification email :angry:

I'll try to put photos of finished model, ASAP

I've looked but keep getting the OEZ/Kopro version instead.

Good choice.

The OEZ model is more accurate and I think the build will be easier.

I had the same problem, but Philippe send me all pics

My pleasure, Kresimir :cheers:

Have you received the documentation ?

Cheers

Philippe

yes, I received everything you sent... thanx again... :cheers:

Hi gentlemen and thanks for your kind words.

Sorry for the delay but I didn't receive notification email :angry:

I'll try to put photos of finished model, ASAP

Good choice.

The OEZ model is more accurate and I think the build will be easier.

My pleasure, Kresimir :cheers:

Have you received the documentation ?

Cheers

Philippe