Su-25 Monogram 1/48

Oh, Noo! I missed this one and now there are no in-progress pictures in the whole thread but only red-X's!! darn it.....

A truly amazing job that, quoting a friend, can work on the rest of us mortals in 2 possible ways... It can convince us to stop fooling ourselves and find a more suitable hobby or ...give us the inspiration to try to become better modelers... I still dont know which one will do for me after seeing this!!!

Simply beautiful, frereLeO

Thank God....Thank God.... I buried mine in the sand and no one can spy on the "invisible" work I went through with my model.

Yes your model is a masterpiece and mine is.....How to explaine it???? ....what ever, I try to see your diorama as a continouation of my diorama.

Once more...Congratulations - Now where are my son's Legos to play with.... (Check 28th of Oct 2008 on the homepage of ARC and you will understand what I mean)

Wow! Very impressive frereLeO!! I like your model so much I wish I could build one of my own.

Guess I'll have to wait for Revell's release in the future.

Keep up the good work.

Jack

Edited by Jack Bogart

Thanks for your comments.

(Check 28th of Oct 2008 on the homepage of ARC and you will understand what I mean)

It was my first idea. But after to have finished the build, I thought it was a pity to hide the work.

Your ~450Kb photos are a killer for us 56Kers, but it was well worth the wait. Excellent.

Sorry John.

I didn’t paid attention when I posted the pics.

Cheers