Su-25 Monogram 1/48

:o (~gasp~)

Astonishing!!

What a superb paint job FrereLeO. Thankyou for showing the step by step. It is very educational to see how you apply each layer and how it transforms the look of the model.

This is a stellar build. :woot.gif:

:cheers:

Man! Can you French Guys build models! :thumbsup: Between you and Steph' well my head is just spinning.

Thanks for poking me in the ribs and saying "your next one better be better" The two of you guys really set the bar High! I except the challenge :D

Thanks

Trevor M

Edited by Thundervett

One of the best models I've ever seen online, from the engineering of the details to the finish and weathering. I only wish I could see it in person!

Thanks for sharing this with us. I need to take some notes for my own Su-25 projects (1/72 and 1/48 scales).

Fantastic finish. I was wondering how you lightened the colors after you did the washes? I thought you would have done that before so as to not disturb the different washes. As always thanks for sharing.

Wayne

I came late to this party, but all I can say is : jet guys scare the cr@p out of me!!!!! :worship: This is an amazing showcase of master modeling- I've got to go back over the whole thread in detail. I remember your Mirage build- it motivated me to go out and try a lot of crazy things! :cheers: Merci beaucoups, Phillipe!