Forum censoring or cover up for Vistory Models

Guest subhuman

I have a somewhat different view of this thread. I agree that the original thread was hard to take coming from an unregistered user, but he does have a valid point. This isn't a simple matter of the USPS taking a long time to deliver a package, or of a simple mixup with an order. It sounds to me like he was lied to & BS'd by someone at the company.

Read his first post again and ask yourself what you would do in that situation? I know I'd be ****** whether I got the package or not. Lying and BSing someone is definitely an unacceptable business practice to me and I'd want to let everyone here know what happened. I seriously doubt any one of us would do differently. Perhaps the post could have been a little less hostile, but I can understand that, too.

By deleting the post, we may never know if this was an isolated incident or if it's becoming a common occurance with this comany.

Guest Guest_subhuman
Okay everyone...My real name is 'Cornelius Talmadge'...I've been spoofing you all for a couple years now. I've never even seen a CF-18 in real life. I once walked behind a pilot at an Airport. And I paid my boss at the laundry mat to build all those models I've showing you.

Cornelius????? :) :blink: :blink: :blink: Thats all you can come up with at 2am???? :D :)

OMG :lol: That is so funny!!!!!!

Sub dude,

I don't condone dishonest behaviour. But I think, as I said earlier, that you should take your concerns straight to the man himself.

If you were wanting to warn people, I think you have done the exact opposite. With your posts on here, you have pretty much stripped yourself of any credibility whatsoever. If you say you're old enough to be Tilt's dad, I would have to beg to differ. I know some kids with a hec of a lot more maturity and integrety than you have shown so far. I think you're the one who needs to check their birth records.

All I see is an attention-seeking person who really has nothing better to do with his time.

Do us all a favor and take your rants and conspiracy theories somewhere where they might be appreciated. Perhaps your own web site...away from here.

Thank you.

Check six

Colin K

Attacking my person is simply immature behaviour.

I have merely posted facts regarding bad ethics exhibited by an online vendor.

Following that were posts by "immature" members(including you) in wich my person was attacked,my original post deleted,attempts at barring me from this site.

You guys can't handle the truth.

Not a single person here has attempted to inquire about the facts.Instead you jump into this thread attacking me in a childish manner trying to discredit me.But what you've really done is reenforced my cause.And that is to exploit the online vendor that has exhibited unethical business conduct by lying nad decieving.

So I guess a "Thank You" is somewhat in order for the latter.

Guest Guest_subhuman
I have a somewhat different view of this thread. I agree that the original thread was hard to take coming from an unregistered user, but he does have a valid point. This isn't a simple matter of the USPS taking a long time to deliver a package, or of a simple mixup with an order. It sounds to me like he was lied to & BS'd by someone at the company.

Read his first post again and ask yourself what you would do in that situation? I know I'd be ****** whether I got the package or not. Lying and BSing someone is definitely an unacceptable business practice to me and I'd want to let everyone here know what happened. I seriously doubt any one of us would do differently. Perhaps the post could have been a little less hostile, but I can understand that, too.

By deleting the post, we may never know if this was an isolated incident or if it's becoming a common occurance with this comany.

Thanks you very much Mike W.

What you iterated was exactly my intent here and nothing else.

For all you know this might become a common practice for this online vendor.Maybe I am an isolated incident.Nevertheless,it happened and it deserves mention nad I think this is an appropriate place for it.If not,where then?

Even it is an isolated incident then the vendor has nothign to worry about.But there is a first,a beginning to every bad business.Could this be it?I don't know that.

What I do know is what I have stated.

Unfortunately it prompted several trollish immature responses personally attacking myself and attempting to discredit me.

Also unfortunate is that I never registered on this site prior to this even though I was a "fly on the wall" eavesdropper who enjoyed this site for all it's treasures of resources.Not that I think any different of that,but I sure know who's who here now.

If I could turn back time I would have registered many moons ago.I didn't because I'm not that great of a modeler and you guys are simply astonishing at building and detailing models.

Had I been a registered user,a veteran so to speak,I wonder how my original posting would have been received.

Anyways thanks for the warm welcome ARC.

I think you're the one who needs to check their birth records.

All I see is an attention-seeking person who really has nothing better to do with his time.

Colin K

I had to really laugh out loud reading that response.Being a dual citizen,I in fact have 2 birth certificates.

How many do you have to prove yourself? LOL

To the latter all I can say is,here you are devoting your time to reading and even responding .... Hmmmmm makes ya wonder eh :D

Guest Guest_subhuman

I think you're the one who needs to check their birth records.

Colin K

I had to really laugh out loud reading that response.Being a dual citizen,I in fact have 2 birth certificates.

How many do you have to prove yourself? LOL

To the latter all I can say is,here you are devoting your time to reading and even responding .... Hmmmmm makes ya wonder eh :)

Yes, it does make one wonder....wonder why you seem to be doing the exact same thing.

Touche :D

Check Six

Colin K

PS: thanks for logging in as well.

Sure,since it isn't my thread I must be wasting my time reading and posting :)

Read his first post again and ask yourself what you would do in that situation? I know I'd be pissed whether I got the package or not. Lying and BSing someone is definitely an unacceptable business practice to me and I'd want to let everyone here know what happened. I seriously doubt any one of us would do differently. Perhaps the post could have been a little less hostile, but I can understand that, too.

Bottom line is I believe a post of this nature should have a valid name and e-mail attached. If an individual wants to attack someone's business and attempt to affect the income (in a negative way) of that business and the person that owns that business.....then I think a valid name and preferably a valid e-mail should be attached.

From the start, "Subhuman" has avoided this....and that was the #1 reason I pulled his thread originally. This policy is not new or nor is it very difficult to understand the reasons behind such a simple policy.

I stand behind my original policy to pull the thread........I'm letting this thread temporarily stand so "subhuman" can vent and be explained the reasons for his thread being pulled.......

If his original post had a valid name and e-mail attached then it would have stood a better chance at surviving. But without a valid name and e-mail the post then becomes a nameless attack against a business for unknown reasons.....perhaps due to the reasons stated in his posts or perhaps for many other unrelated reasons.

I can't believe I'm wasting this much time on this.

Steve B

Victory models is a company of two people who sell decals and accessories in their spare time. They both have full time jobs. I would expect things to take longer ordering from a small company like this.

They never charged his credit card so I don't really see why he is upset. If they had charged his credit card back in Nov and not shipped it until Dec 19th then I would say he has something to complain about.

Kevin

Guest Ash...Housewares
Erase the thread if you want.I have access to 1000's of computers worldwide and just need to cut&paste the info.Takes me seconds.

Well, hello Mr Fancypants.

Can we add :) subhuman :blink: to the list of Bad Traders? I mean, all it seems to take is one unregistered, anonymous guest to post whatever they want about someone else...

:D :blink: :)

You charge card was debited on Wednesday Dec 17 and you haven't received the goods by Sun Dec 21. Are you even remotely aware how stupid you appear at this point?

Subhuman,

In case you aren't getting the warm fuzzy feeling here in your first post I would just add to that feeling. Are you an idiot?

You talk of censorship yet you don't have the balls to post your own name!

Your crybaby story about Victory Models is assinine and isn't even a valid post.

Paul Cotcher has been serving the model community for many years with many happy customers. It sounds as though your shipment may have been delayed for one reason or another. You were only billed four days ago so what are you crying about? It is also Christmas so shipping takes time.

Grow up!

Erase the thread if you want.I have access to 1000's of computers worldwide and just need to cut&paste the info.Takes me seconds.

Access to thousands of computers.. :)

To bad his brain isn't able to see the potential of accessing thousand's of computers beyond the capablity of spamming ARC. :D

E. Norm Mauss

Guest Guest_subhuman

Access to thousands of computers.. :)

To bad his brain isn't able to see the potential of accessing thousand's of computers beyond the capablity of spamming ARC. :D

E. Norm Mauss

Any more children wish to add their immature babble here to this thread?

Victory models is a company of two people who sell decals and accessories in their spare time. They both have full time jobs. I would expect things to take longer ordering from a small company like this.

They never charged his credit card so I don't really see why he is upset. If they had charged his credit card back in Nov and not shipped it until Dec 19th then I would say he has something to complain about.

I totally agree that the thread has to be pulled, for the reason Steve B stated: it was from an unregistered user with no valid email address, although, as far as I'm concerned, that's the only thing he did wrong.

The info that was provided is the kind of thing people should know about since there may be others that have been or may be treated the same way.

IMHO, when they charged the card and shipped the package doesn't really matter if they'd been telling him for weeks that it had been shipped already. Telling a customer that something was shipped when it hadn't been and not responding to emails ARE bad business practices, regardless of the size of the company or how nice a guy the owner is. If you screw the pooch, you should be held accountable.

A lot of you are bashing the guy because his card wasn't billed till the 17th. Perhaps some of you feel it's okay to order something and get the runaround for a few weeks, just as long as your CC isn't billed. That pure BS to me.

Any more children wish to add their immature babble here to this thread?

Hey,

some of us are enjoying our childhood (second time around).

You obviously prefer wittless, speen venting to childish babble?

I don't do that well (or as well as you at any rate). :taunt:

--Norm