A-10A Thunderbol II - Work In progress

Hi here <_<

We've just decided to show this one from the beginning, maybe you're interested to see it!

Here's the first post, its' about 20% complete compared to the the final line drawing. There are no details yet obviously, just the main lines. I think it's already clearly visible that it will be a Mig-15UTI :lol:

A-10_sample_001.jpg

Let me know if it makes any interest to see it in progress, and I'll update it then!

Greetings, neu :cheers:

www.deploymentproductions.com

Okay guys, here's the next update:

A-10_sample_002.jpg

Probably the linedrawing will be finished on this weekend. There are still tons of things to do, even though it seems more or less complete!

Greetings, neu :wave:

• 2 weeks later...

Some more update here to see how we proceed with the thing! The color is just to help us to see the shading, I know it's not the proper one. We use this for all planes when we're working on the shading and details.

A-10_sample_010.jpg

I hope you like it!

Greetings, neu :worship:

• 2 weeks later...

Some update ;)

A-10_sample_012.jpg

It's still not completed, the seat is just a placeholder, and there are some other things to fix, also adding the jammer pod. I think this is the last update here, I'll post the finished print next time!

I hope you like our first USAF subject ;)

Greetings :wave:

Hello Mr. Nue. Just had a question for ya. Just wondering if you were going to release the Jolly Rogers Super Hornet with the current tail markings (AG) and ship markings. I know for a while it was on the web site as a in progress but i have not seen anything on it in a while. Just wondering. Oh by the way Love the new A-10 maybe you can do one for our Guard unit here in Arkansas when they get there Hogs next month. Thanks so much.

Ark,

VFA-103 with AG tailcode is on the list (both HiViz and LoViz) and will be done soon! As for the A-10, I'll be happy to do, but I need proper references, some contact from the unit would be nice as well!

Greetings, neu B)

Alrighty then. The A-10 are supposed to start showing up next month so I know they are going to need some time to get the markings on them and figure out what to put on them, But as soon as they do i will get some pics to you. I know a few of the pilots over there and the one who was the project officer on their F-16 litho. Thanks so much. Herky Load