If have not heard so........

what to do?? what to do???  

13 members have voted

1. 1. which way

• raffle
    • send kit to Kandahar Afganistan

I bought a Hobby craft A-4 that was to be a raffle but I have not heard anything about who I was to send it too.

I'm thinking I should just send it to Tony who is planning to send a bunch of kits to the Canadian troops in Kandahar.

I'm leaning towards Kandahar, but I want to make it a public question as I stated many months ago I had this kit to give as a raffle prize.

What do you guys think? :woot.gif:

• 2 weeks later...
I bought a Hobby craft A-4 that was to be a raffle but I have not heard anything about who I was to send it too.

I'm thinking I should just send it to Tony who is planning to send a bunch of kits to the Canadian troops in Kandahar.

I'm leaning towards Kandahar, but I want to make it a public question as I stated many months ago I had this kit to give as a raffle prize.

What do you guys think? :cheers:

I'm currently running a Kit's for Kandahar2 at the Canadian Warplane Heritage Museum. Press release's to go out this week. Will run until the end of March. Hopefully we will get a C-130 to come pick them up and have a media event too.

For more info please email at khayes7@cogeco.ca

Thanks

Tony